Friday, December 19, 2008

The week in review

I've got quite a lot of time on my hands at the moment. Let it be known that this is a pretty damn dull time for me and I really don't expect this blog to come into its own for a little while (if at all). I'm new to the whole blogosphere in any case, so get those expectations low. Here are a few things I have been doing:
  • having a ball at muddy Meredith with the siblings and crew
  • harbouring a crush for the first time in three years
  • finding a dream job (or two - link/s withheld)
  • getting over Him
  • rediscovering summer programming at ABC 774 (Catherine Deveny and Ali Moore love) and Triple R
  • (re)watching Con Air and Die Harder (Die Hard 2)
  • finishing Haruki Murakami's The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle
  • playing Settlers of Catan
  • rebuilding my lost characters in Disgaea
In leaving, here is a picture for you of Disgaea's precocious Laharl.

No comments: